Heliwest’s focus on experienced and licensed staff makes our engineering capability second to none. The combined knowledge and skill of our engineering team provides safe and effective support to the large Heliwest Group fleet and our loyal external clients.
Heliwest is dedicated to developing the latest aviation skills, knowledge and certifications. We have an ongoing commitment to apprentice development.
Heliwest can offer a wide range of services and support. Our continuously growing capabilities include:
- Helicopter and fixed wing
- Single and multi-engine aircraft
- Licensed Engineers – Airframe, Engine, Electrical, Instrument and Radio
- Paint Shop
- Sheet metal shop
- Component overhaul workshop
- Piston and turbine engines – Rolls Royce, Pratt and Whitney, Turbomeca and Lycoming.
Heliwest maintains a large supply of spare parts for Robinson, Bell and Eurocopter on site which minimises aircraft downtime for our operations and for your aircraft. Spare parts can be ordered through HeliParts where our logistics team will expedite your supply requirements.
Heliwest engineering department has a dedicated technical records department which uses computer maintenance scheduling, parts tracking and tasking.